ANNUAL INFORMATION PROVIDED DIRECTLY TO THE PUBLIC THROUGH NEWSPAPERS, MAIL-OUT OR WEBSITE BY SEPTEMBER 1 OF EACH YEAR.
The following is information on the Town of Stoughton’s waterworks, as required under The Municipalities Regulations.
2012 Waterworks Financial Overview:
- Total waterworks revenues (R) – $467,247
- Total waterworks expenditures (E) – $222,235
- Total debt repayments on waterworks infrastructure loans (D) – 0
- Comparison of waterworks revenues to expenditures plus debt repayments, expressed as a ratio –
(R) = 2.102
(E) + (0)
The following information is available at the municipal office on the waterworks:
- The waterworks policy and capital investment strategy
- Capital plans in place and related sources of funding for the projects when completed
- 2012 financial overview of the waterworks
- Waterworks reserves
- A copy of the 2005 waterworks assessment
- A copy of the pre-design report for upgrades and preliminary drawings prepared by Walker Projects