211 Saskatchewan is a free, confidential, 24/7 service that connects individuals to human services in the province by telephone, text, or web chat, plus a searchable website with over 5,000 listings of social, community, non-clinical health, and government services across the province.
In addition to searching on the 211 Saskatchewan website, individuals can now call 2-1-1, text "Hello" 2-1-1 or go online to chat with trained professionals to help find and navigate services they need. This access to community, health and government services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Over 175 languages, including 17 Indigenous languages, are available over the phone. Out-of-province phone call: Dial 1-306-751-0397
Meeting all your mailing needs!
All the conveniences of a post office - regular post, xpresspost and priority.
Also offer money grams, phone cards and gift cards as well as being able to order specialty coin gift sets and collectors stamps.
Postmaster - Colleen Andris
Open 8:30 - 5:45 Monday to Friday (closed 12-1 for lunch)
Who we are: a group dedicated to enhancing the lives of lodge residents
What we do:
1) arrange for the sponsoring of individual residents with gifts on birthdays and at Christmas
2) provide the food for special occasion meals
3) host several monthly birthday parties including entertainment
4) purchase equipment to benefit resident care and enhance their environment. Some examples: new griddle and roaster, upholstering torn chair seats, window blinds and curtains, a fall mat, hip protectors, a recliner chair
5) raise funds to facilitate our endeavors
Why we advertise: community support and participation is always welcome and most appreciated. Come join us!
For further information call New Hope Pioneer Lodge 306-457-2552
Full time, part time and drop off services available for infants through school age children.
Staffed by qualified early educators, development activities are structured around crafts, stories and games. Home cooked Meals are made on site.
Call for more information, fees and registration. Subsidy available.