Town of Stoughton Rotating Header Image


Animal License:

All pets within the Town must be licensed and tagged.  Completed forms and payment should be returned to the Town Office: Pet Licence


Building Permits:

The Town of Stoughton has an agreement with Professional Building Inspections, Inc who will provide all necessary inspections.

Any construction requires the following forms to be completed, and require council approval:

Residential Application Process
Residential Permit Form
Residential Plan Review Checklist

Deck Permit (complete this form only)
Detached Garage Permit (complete this form only)

Commerical Application Process
Commercial Permit Form

Commercial Plan Review Checklist

For buildings moved in:
Pre-move Inspection Process
Pre-move & Post-move Inspections
Moving Permit

Other information & forms:
Do I Need to Hire a Professional Designer Brochure
Request to Cancel Building Permit
Demo Permit


Cemetery Forms:

To apply for a Monument, Marker or Plaque or be placed in the Cemetery please complete the following form for council approval:  Monument form



close window

Service Times & Directions

Weekend Masses in English

Saturday Morning: 8:00 am

Saturday Vigil: 4:30 pm

Sunday: 7:30 am, 9:00 am, 10:45 am,
12:30 pm, 5:30 pm

Weekend Masses In Español

Saturday Vigil: 6:15pm

Sunday: 9:00am, 7:15pm

Weekday Morning Masses

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8:30 am

6654 Main Street
Wonderland, AK 45202
(513) 555-7856